Bollywood dance is fun, exhilarating, simple and easy-to-follow, with routines that fuses traditional and modern moves. It is highly enjoyable and accessible to everyone, regardless of age, gender or abilities.
With over 15 years experience in dance, I have performed and taught at schools, universities, weddings and anniversary celebrations, AFL games, multicultural days, residential home for the elderly, community centres, conferences, festivals, detention centres and also at large scale events such as:
- The United Nations Conference for Global Health
- Multicultural Show at Federation Square
- AFL Games at the MCG and Etihad Stadium
- Harmony Gathering at The ABC Auditorium
- The Emerge Festival, produced by City of Yarra